More Articles for Interstate 5
The collapse of the Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River in Washington State has sparked a number of conversations about infrastructure spending in the United States. Though the Skagit River Bridge was only considered functionally obsolete rather than structurally deficient ...
Washington State Governor Jay Inslee has announced the state’s plan to temporarily replace the collapsed portion of the Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River. A portion of the bridge collapsed Thursday night after an oversize truck struck an overhead steel ...
Did the collapse of the I-5 bridge across the Skagit River in Washington State demonstrate a need for increased investing in our increasingly substandard transportation infrastructure, particularly bridges? One argument says no. Then it sort of says yes as well. “No” in ...
A local partnership that quickly helped alleviate a sudden traffic snarl on Interstate 5 between Lacey and DuPont in Washington state is now getting national attention, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). A little more than ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views