More Articles for Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge
The opening of the eastbound Interstate 494 Wakota Bridge in the southeast Twin Cities Metro Area tops a list of 51 state highway and bridge projects totaling $113.37 million that the Minnesota Department of Transportation has completed so far this ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones913 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones389 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views