More Articles for Interstate 40
The North Carolina Highway Patrol was forced to shut down Interstate 40 for several hours following an accident in a construction zone. Construction crews were working on a paving project at the interchange at Highway 18 when a pickup truck drove ...
There’s nothing like sitting in front of the TV and hearing a bridge you just drove under was shut down soon after. After a bystander heard suspicious noises and drivers noticed falling debris, the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) crews came ...
Mileage Fee System Possible By 2015 says RAND Report – By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper A mileage-based revenue system to fund federally assisted transportation projects could be implemented within about five years, the RAND Corp. said in a ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views