More Articles for Interstate 40 West near the Tennessee-North Carolina border
One of two lanes of Interstate 40 West near the Tennessee-North Carolina border has been reopened following a Jan. 31 rockslide between mile markers 450 and 451, the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) said. Workers are stabilizing the slope, TDOT said. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views