More Articles for Interstate 40 bridge
There’s nothing like sitting in front of the TV and hearing a bridge you just drove under was shut down soon after. After a bystander heard suspicious noises and drivers noticed falling debris, the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) crews came ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax602 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views