More Articles for Interstate 4
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will work through a public-private partnership to complete a $2.3 billion Interstate project, AASHTO Journal reports. The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax675 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund407 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views