More Articles for Interstate 4
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will work through a public-private partnership to complete a $2.3 billion Interstate project, AASHTO Journal reports. The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1017 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority703 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles654 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views