More Articles for Interstate 4
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will work through a public-private partnership to complete a $2.3 billion Interstate project, AASHTO Journal reports. The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax324 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views