More Articles for Interstate 4
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will work through a public-private partnership to complete a $2.3 billion Interstate project, AASHTO Journal reports. The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]920 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views