More Articles for Interstate 4
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will work through a public-private partnership to complete a $2.3 billion Interstate project, AASHTO Journal reports. The agency accepted a bid from 1-4 Mobility Partners, which will design, construct, finance, operate and maintain the I-4 ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
Drivers in South Florida may start slowing down thanks to an optical illusion on the roadways. South Florida traffic officials are planning to test a new technique in coming months that would involve hash marks on the roadways, the South Florida ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views