More Articles for Interstate 215
A sand hauler hit a bridge currently under construction on Interstate 215 in Perris, California, causing lumber and steel beams to collapse onto the freeway. The semi truck driver lost control and struck a concrete divider along the shoulder. A portion of ...
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges143 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views