More Articles for Interstate 215
A sand hauler hit a bridge currently under construction on Interstate 215 in Perris, California, causing lumber and steel beams to collapse onto the freeway. The semi truck driver lost control and struck a concrete divider along the shoulder. A portion of ...
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers854 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project436 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views