More Articles for Interstate 20
A construction worker was killed in Rockdale, Georgia after being hit by a dump truck. Tristram Harvey, 51, was killed inside of a road work zone on Interstate 20 after being backed over by the truck, according to a report from the Rockdale ...
Oops—he did it again, and again and again. A driver carrying an oversize load hit three bridges on Texas’ Interstate 20 at the Crain Avenue overpass after a 34-year-old man from Sonora, Texas, hit them with an oversized load, the Odessa ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views