More Articles for Interstate 20
A construction worker was killed in Rockdale, Georgia after being hit by a dump truck. Tristram Harvey, 51, was killed inside of a road work zone on Interstate 20 after being backed over by the truck, according to a report from the Rockdale ...
Oops—he did it again, and again and again. A driver carrying an oversize load hit three bridges on Texas’ Interstate 20 at the Crain Avenue overpass after a 34-year-old man from Sonora, Texas, hit them with an oversized load, the Odessa ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views