More Articles for Interstate 20
A construction worker was killed in Rockdale, Georgia after being hit by a dump truck. Tristram Harvey, 51, was killed inside of a road work zone on Interstate 20 after being backed over by the truck, according to a report from the Rockdale ...
Oops—he did it again, and again and again. A driver carrying an oversize load hit three bridges on Texas’ Interstate 20 at the Crain Avenue overpass after a 34-year-old man from Sonora, Texas, hit them with an oversized load, the Odessa ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views