More Articles for Interstate 10
Two more highway construction workers are dead this week after a vehicle crashed into the construction zone in Texas where they were working. Related: AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors’ work zones in 2013 The workers were performing construction work ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) on Wednesday joined the Alamo Regional Mobility Authority, VIA Metropolitan Transit, city of San Antonio and Bexar County leaders in unveiling a plan to allocate more than $800 million for San Antonio highways. The funds ...
It would seem to be a given that Americans reinvent themselves and their surroundings faster than anybody else. Many roads that helped build and make cities, sit today amid changed and changing landscapes. And that offers a chance to find a ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?813 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views