More Articles for Intersection
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced on Thursday that it will begin work on a new roundabout in Midland on Monday. Construction was originally scheduled to begin in early April, but the agency said frost delayed the project. Related: Roundabouts And ...
Go around. For older drivers it seems roundabouts may be the optimal intersection design. Apparently for most age groups, surprisingly even for the impatient driver of any age. Less accidents, more traffic flow. This from a University of Maine study which also ...
Intersection 2012, which includes The Great American Trucking Show, Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference and, for the first time this year, the ProPickup Truck Expo and The Construction Symposium, drew qualified audiences from both the trucking and construction industries. “We continue our ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views