More Articles for Internet sales tax
The Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU), a union for public transportation workers, is pushing for Congress to pass legislation that could give states more money for public transportation systems, The Hill reported. The bill, the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2012, would allow ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River602 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency541 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business358 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views