More Articles for International
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013 INDIANAPOLIS–International has finally unveiled its much anticipated four-wheel drive TerraStar vocational truck. This new TerraStar model features a 300 horsepower, 6.8 liter, V-8 engine cranking out 660 pound-feet of torque. International has specifically ...
Eaton Vocational truck efficiency? Expanded line makes it automatic An automatic transmission in a vocational truck application is no longer a pipedream or even a novelty. In fact, as transmission system suppliers continue to develop and grow their product lines, automatics have ...
Navistar, Inc. has awarded its "International Circle of Excellence" award to 28 International Truck dealers from around the globe. The company’s 30th Annual Circle of Excellence awards ceremony was held recently in Washington D.C. The Circle of Excellence program was established ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River618 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency547 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business363 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views