More Articles for International
If a multiyear solution to the Highway Trust Fund is unable to be reached, President Barack Obama will look into private investors to help fix roads and bridges around the country. That would likely mean more tolls for drivers as ...
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013 INDIANAPOLIS–International has finally unveiled its much anticipated four-wheel drive TerraStar vocational truck. This new TerraStar model features a 300 horsepower, 6.8 liter, V-8 engine cranking out 660 pound-feet of torque. International has specifically ...
Eaton Vocational truck efficiency? Expanded line makes it automatic An automatic transmission in a vocational truck application is no longer a pipedream or even a novelty. In fact, as transmission system suppliers continue to develop and grow their product lines, automatics have ...
Navistar, Inc. has awarded its "International Circle of Excellence" award to 28 International Truck dealers from around the globe. The company’s 30th Annual Circle of Excellence awards ceremony was held recently in Washington D.C. The Circle of Excellence program was established ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views