More Articles for International
If a multiyear solution to the Highway Trust Fund is unable to be reached, President Barack Obama will look into private investors to help fix roads and bridges around the country. That would likely mean more tolls for drivers as ...
Live coverage from NTEA: The Work Truck Show 2013 INDIANAPOLIS–International has finally unveiled its much anticipated four-wheel drive TerraStar vocational truck. This new TerraStar model features a 300 horsepower, 6.8 liter, V-8 engine cranking out 660 pound-feet of torque. International has specifically ...
Eaton Vocational truck efficiency? Expanded line makes it automatic An automatic transmission in a vocational truck application is no longer a pipedream or even a novelty. In fact, as transmission system suppliers continue to develop and grow their product lines, automatics have ...
Navistar, Inc. has awarded its "International Circle of Excellence" award to 28 International Truck dealers from around the globe. The company’s 30th Annual Circle of Excellence awards ceremony was held recently in Washington D.C. The Circle of Excellence program was established ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views