More Articles for International Public Works Congress and Exposition
Nearly 6,000 public works professionals from more than 15 countries are expected to converge in Toronto for the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works.” The Congress, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction756 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events710 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up448 Views