More Articles for International Public Works Congress and Exposition
Nearly 6,000 public works professionals from more than 15 countries are expected to converge in Toronto for the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works.” The Congress, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views