More Articles for International Public Works Congress and Exposition
Nearly 6,000 public works professionals from more than 15 countries are expected to converge in Toronto for the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works.” The Congress, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes607 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views