More Articles for International Public Works Congress and Exposition
Nearly 6,000 public works professionals from more than 15 countries are expected to converge in Toronto for the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works.” The Congress, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views