More Articles for International Public Works Congress and Exposition
Nearly 6,000 public works professionals from more than 15 countries are expected to converge in Toronto for the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works.” The Congress, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) will host its 2013 International Public Works Congress and Exposition at the Lakeside Center at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, August 25-28. The event features keynote speakers including Thomas L. Friedman, best-selling author and columnist ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party413 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views