More Articles for International ProStar
Navistar began shipping its first International ProStar units, which are powered by the company’s SCR-based MaxxForce 13 engine, late last month from truck manufacturing plants in Escobedo, Mexico, and in Springfield, Ohio. The company says it began shipping the units ahead ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable539 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold349 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views