More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association
An area of focus within the construction industry throughout the past few years has been the question of how to handle concrete grinding residue (CGR), also known as sawing slurry. Generated during sawing and diamond grinding operations, slurry is the ...
Great ideas don’t always have to born in the moment or generated by a mainframe super computer. Sometimes it is as simple as looking back to what has performed well in the past and continues to do so in the ...
Increasingly, specifiers around the world are recognizing the benefits of diamond grinding and other diamond saw cut textures for their pavement and bridge deck surfaces. While most properly designed and constructed Portland cement concrete pavements (PCCP) can last for 30 ...
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views