More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident988 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse556 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views