More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views