More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views