More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party373 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views