More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes549 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views