More Articles for International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA)
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
Thinner concrete for preserving pavements By Gerald F. Voigt, P.E., president and CEO, American Concrete Pavement Association, Rosemont, Illinois Concrete overlays are getting thin enough today that they are becoming an option for preserving pavements. Through advances in science and technology, concrete ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1798 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1161 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1116 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views