More Articles for International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA)
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) has named the winners of the organization's annual awards program. Presented at IGGA's annual awards banquet, held in Bonita Springs, Fla. on Nov. 29, the purpose of the program is to honor individuals and ...
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?477 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group263 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines156 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views