More Articles for International Bridge Conference
The Deh Cho Bridge in Canada, one of the world’s longest, continuous superstructures, received the Gustav Lindenthal Medal at the 2013 International Bridge Conference (IBC). The annual award, sponsored by Bayer MaterialScience LLC, recognizes recent outstanding achievements in bridge engineering. The ...
Is the Reauthorization wind shifting? The pressure of having no working alternatives to replace the fuel tax continues to build By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Is there some serious ground shifting going on, when it comes to what sort ...
Stuck in traffic Delayed reauthorization costs keep adding up with no relief in sight By John Latta Traffic congestion and the delays it causes are costing the nation’s construction firms an estimated $23 billion each year, according to a new analysis by the ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will be hosting a two-day “Traffic Management & Work Zone Safety Power Workshop” in conjunction with the International Bridge Conference in Pittsburgh June 8-9. Industry experts will present on nighttime roadway construction work, ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views