More Articles for International Bridge Conference
The Deh Cho Bridge in Canada, one of the world’s longest, continuous superstructures, received the Gustav Lindenthal Medal at the 2013 International Bridge Conference (IBC). The annual award, sponsored by Bayer MaterialScience LLC, recognizes recent outstanding achievements in bridge engineering. The ...
Is the Reauthorization wind shifting? The pressure of having no working alternatives to replace the fuel tax continues to build By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Is there some serious ground shifting going on, when it comes to what sort ...
Stuck in traffic Delayed reauthorization costs keep adding up with no relief in sight By John Latta Traffic congestion and the delays it causes are costing the nation’s construction firms an estimated $23 billion each year, according to a new analysis by the ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will be hosting a two-day “Traffic Management & Work Zone Safety Power Workshop” in conjunction with the International Bridge Conference in Pittsburgh June 8-9. Industry experts will present on nighttime roadway construction work, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views