More Articles for Internal Revenue Service
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released the Revenue Procedure 2014-27 to index the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s (PPACA) affordability percentages for 2015 under the employer’s shared responsibility” (more commonly known as “play or pay”) mandate. This employer ...
Employees using flexible spending arrangements (FSAs) are now permitted to carry over up to $500 from the previous plan year and will not affect the maximum amount of salary reduction contributions -- $2,500 -- that can be made now that ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse377 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views