More Articles for Internal Revenue Service
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has released the Revenue Procedure 2014-27 to index the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act’s (PPACA) affordability percentages for 2015 under the employer’s shared responsibility” (more commonly known as “play or pay”) mandate. This employer ...
Employees using flexible spending arrangements (FSAs) are now permitted to carry over up to $500 from the previous plan year and will not affect the maximum amount of salary reduction contributions -- $2,500 -- that can be made now that ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views