More Articles for Interim Tier 4
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine. Equipped with a John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Interim ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Compact wheel loaders with versatility The latest-generation Volvo L20F and L25F compact wheel loaders from Volvo Construction Equipment deliver the key requirements of the 50- to 60-horsepower wheel loader class, namely versatility, compact dimensions, ease of operation and ...
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
Editor's Note: This is the second in a monthly series of short articles from John Deere that highlight emissions and sustainability topics, providing information and tips for contractors to help them best manage their fleets. During the last several years, Canadian ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series691 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines174 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views