More Articles for interest groups
Lobbyists will spend close to $100 million this year trying to influence transportation funding. The transportation lobby spent at least $45 million in Washington in the first half of the year, most of it directed at trying to influence a new ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River650 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views