More Articles for intercontinental highway
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
The Lincoln Highway, the transcontinental highway that could take motorists from coast to coast, has turned 100 years old. The highway now is made up of “a patchwork of already existing roads,” Kay Shelton, president of the Lincoln Highway Association and ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes614 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views