More Articles for intercontinental highway
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
The Lincoln Highway, the transcontinental highway that could take motorists from coast to coast, has turned 100 years old. The highway now is made up of “a patchwork of already existing roads,” Kay Shelton, president of the Lincoln Highway Association and ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]907 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong829 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views