More Articles for intercontinental highway
Squats for train tickets Need a train ticket but don’t have any cash on you? Just squat for it. In exchange for knocking out 30 squats, you can score a free subway ticket – worth about a buck – at Russia’s Vystavochnaya ...
The Lincoln Highway, the transcontinental highway that could take motorists from coast to coast, has turned 100 years old. The highway now is made up of “a patchwork of already existing roads,” Kay Shelton, president of the Lincoln Highway Association and ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong935 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair315 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction307 Views