More Articles for intelligent transportation
Outgoing U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said at a connected-vehicle conference in Ann Arbor, Michigan, that Americans’ acceptance of vehicle-to-vehicle communication will depend on the cost of the technology, Reuters reported. U.S. regulators believe the technology could help avoid or reduce ...
Tesla Co-founder Elon Musk has begun discussing with Google ways to add driverless technology to Tesla’s electric cars, Bloomberg reported. Tesla, like many other automakers, is looking for the best way to implement the technology so it will enhance user safety ...
Mixes and Ground Tire Rubber By John Latta, email@example.com A study from the National Center for Asphalt Technology (NCAT) confirms that ambient and cryogenic ground rubber provides performance benefits in asphalt and the asphalt manufacturing process. The study, Effect of Ground Tire Rubber ...
Investment in intelligent transportation is critical as Congress works toward developing a jobs bill to address the current unemployment level. That's the sentiment of Scott Belcher, CEO and president, Intelligent Transportation Society of America, in The Hill's Congress Blog. Belcher is spot ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views