More Articles for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
At a time when government funding is scarce, it is important for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry to use measurement to demonstrate the considerable impact and value it can have to communities. Tip Franklin, director of business development for ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views