More Articles for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
The new TRS Plus traffic classifier is a significant update of the TRS product line. TRS Plus vehicle classifiers offer superior data collection capability and flexibility. The alphanumeric keys and LCD display allow the user the option to program the ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced that the Dallas and San Diego areas will receive $14 million as the nation's first demonstration sites for new Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) technologies that help fight congestion and enhance travel. The Integrated Corridor ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views