More Articles for Intelligent Transportation System (ITS)
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
The new TRS Plus traffic classifier is a significant update of the TRS product line. TRS Plus vehicle classifiers offer superior data collection capability and flexibility. The alphanumeric keys and LCD display allow the user the option to program the ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation recently announced that the Dallas and San Diego areas will receive $14 million as the nation's first demonstration sites for new Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) technologies that help fight congestion and enhance travel. The Integrated Corridor ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1547 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers452 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012406 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views