More Articles for Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) Annual Meeting
Safety is the top priority when considering new innovation in transportation and infrastructure, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez said in an interview with Better Roads during the Intelligent Transportation Society of America's (ITS America) Annual Meeting. Mendez explained that in 2011, ...
by Scott F. Belcher is president and CEO of the Intelligent Transportation Society of America As a follow up to my guest column last week on the issue of connected vehicles, and the FCC’s consideration of a plan to make the ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding560 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views