More Articles for intelligent machine control
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
Komatsu has launched its D61i-23 dozer, featuring what the company calls “intelligent machine control,” according to our sister site, Equipment World. The machine’s automatic control works through the entire job, and Komatsu says the automatic control helps inexperienced operators get work ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views