More Articles for intelligent machine control
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
Komatsu has launched its D61i-23 dozer, featuring what the company calls “intelligent machine control,” according to our sister site, Equipment World. The machine’s automatic control works through the entire job, and Komatsu says the automatic control helps inexperienced operators get work ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles907 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side550 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views