More Articles for intelligent machine control
We’re used to numbers—some of them in the double digits—when manufacturers talk about fuel efficiency gains in new equipment. But Komatsu America recently talked about a huge number, and it wasn’t about fuel efficiency, but rather production time. Komatsu says the ...
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
Komatsu has launched its D61i-23 dozer, featuring what the company calls “intelligent machine control,” according to our sister site, Equipment World. The machine’s automatic control works through the entire job, and Komatsu says the automatic control helps inexperienced operators get work ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers136 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views