More Articles for intelligent machine control
Komatsu America on Wednesday introduced its D51i-22 crawler dozer for the North American market. The intelligent machine control dozer features fully automatic blade control capabilities and performs both automated rough dozing and finish grading. Available in longer track-ground standard (EX) and low ...
Komatsu has launched its D61i-23 dozer, featuring what the company calls “intelligent machine control,” according to our sister site, Equipment World. The machine’s automatic control works through the entire job, and Komatsu says the automatic control helps inexperienced operators get work ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views