More Articles for intelligent highways in Washington state
In Washington state, highways are getting smarter. Crews will install a series of electronic speed-limit and lane status signs over each northbound lane on Washington state's I-5 between Boeing Access Road and I-90 in Seattle. The high-tech signs are set to ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)784 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects413 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D264 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views