More Articles for intelligent compaction
Intelligent compaction – matched with more productive operational control systems – is revolutionizing the commonplace world of dirt rolling. Yesterday’s slow-but-steady soil compactor now communicates with satellites, logs performance, saves fuel, pollutes less and is more productive. It’s all done natively, ...
How to handle materials, from the source to the site by Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor You’ve designed and are building a pavement to resist fatigue and thermal cracking, stripping and raveling in ways that are suggested in Better Roads’ five-part series. But ...
To be awarded a public contract, a contractor’s bid must be responsive to the material requirements of the invitation for bids (IFB). Minor deviations may be waived, though material deviations may not. The failure to properly complete a bid form ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views