More Articles for Integrated Corridor Management (ICM)
Benefits of Advanced Transportation Solutions at TS Canada 15th Annual Conference and General Meeting
As traffic congestion climbs and government spending declines, transportation agencies and transit departments at all levels are challenged to meet the growing needs of drivers in an efficient and cost-effective way. To effectively manage the transportation infrastructure, government agencies are turning ...
It's finally here! It’s taken nearly two decades, but intelligent transportation system technology is beginning to exert an influence By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After nearly two decades of development, intelligent transportation system (ITS) technologies are finally going “mainstream.” The eyes of the ITS ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views