More Articles for Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
New research from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has found that red light cameras save lives and reduce traffic crashes, reports the Governors Highway Safety Association. According to IIHS, had red light cameras been in place ...
Half Time Moves to Slash Project Delivery Time By John Latta, Tina Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Could the Stimulus continue to bring the highway industry benefits long after its funding pool has run dry? “One thing I believe we’ve learned from the Recovery Act ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views