More Articles for Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
New research from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has found that red light cameras save lives and reduce traffic crashes, reports the Governors Highway Safety Association. According to IIHS, had red light cameras been in place ...
Half Time Moves to Slash Project Delivery Time By John Latta, Tina Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Could the Stimulus continue to bring the highway industry benefits long after its funding pool has run dry? “One thing I believe we’ve learned from the Recovery Act ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1149 Views
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)988 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers976 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project480 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?359 Views