More Articles for Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
New research from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has found that red light cameras save lives and reduce traffic crashes, reports the Governors Highway Safety Association. According to IIHS, had red light cameras been in place ...
Half Time Moves to Slash Project Delivery Time By John Latta, Tina Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Could the Stimulus continue to bring the highway industry benefits long after its funding pool has run dry? “One thing I believe we’ve learned from the Recovery Act ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)797 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects643 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D361 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads262 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots249 Views