More Articles for Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI)
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. It’s gotten easier because ...
A new, independent non-profit organization tasked with developing and administering a sustainability rating system for North American infrastructure — the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) — will hold its first board meeting later this week on Feb. 8 and 9. ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views