More Articles for Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI)
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. It’s gotten easier because ...
A new, independent non-profit organization tasked with developing and administering a sustainability rating system for North American infrastructure — the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) — will hold its first board meeting later this week on Feb. 8 and 9. ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse380 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views