More Articles for Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI)
There's a choice of programs to use in rating sustainable roads By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The never-ending quest to define which pavements and highways can be considered “environmentally sustainable” has gotten a lot harder, just as it’s gotten easier. It’s gotten easier because ...
A new, independent non-profit organization tasked with developing and administering a sustainability rating system for North American infrastructure — the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) — will hold its first board meeting later this week on Feb. 8 and 9. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views