More Articles for INRIX
Traffic congestion in the United States is on the rise, signaling an improvement in the nation’s economy, USA Today reported. Following nearly two years of a decline in traffic congestion, it was up 4 percent year-over-year in the first three months ...
INRIX commits $37 million global expansion, acquisition efforts and expansion of mobile applications business
INRIX, a provider of traffic information and connected driving services, has committed $37 million in Series D round funding led by Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers’ (KPCB) Green Growth Fund and August Capital, the company announced on July 25. The investment ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1959 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1310 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...877 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views