More Articles for innovations
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
Any story is valuable if it can show us how to do our work better. And especially when that work is big, massively expensive, part of our daily lives and paid for by tax dollars. For example, an old bridge that ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1951 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers859 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views