More Articles for Innovation News Briefs
Autumn Reading By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus Early September brought a quick end to the hazy, escapist days of summer. First came an Innovation NewsBriefs newsletter saying that sentiment is growing in Washington, DC to keep the federal highway funding where it’s at ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?411 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views