More Articles for infrastructure renovation
Relic of the past By Kirk Landers "Most of our budget is going to pay principle and interest on bonds that financed some work done several years ago." So commented the manager of a city road department on a Better Roads survey of ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views