More Articles for infrastructure renovation
Relic of the past By Kirk Landers "Most of our budget is going to pay principle and interest on bonds that financed some work done several years ago." So commented the manager of a city road department on a Better Roads survey of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views