More Articles for infrastructure-related highway safety improvements
National data released on April 1 shows 32,788 people died on the nation’s highways in 2010, down three percent from 33,808 in 2009 according to a press release from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), which has more than ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones918 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones393 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views