More Articles for infrastructure-related highway safety improvements
National data released on April 1 shows 32,788 people died on the nation’s highways in 2010, down three percent from 33,808 in 2009 according to a press release from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), which has more than ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair407 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views