More Articles for infrastructure projects
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the bucket when the ...
When Congress Designs Roads If this were a movie or a television sitcom, it would be funny. By Kirk Landers In March, Sen. David Vitter (R-La) introduced a bill that mandates a 50-year lifecycle cost analysis on infrastructure projects involving $5 million in ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views