More Articles for infrastructure projects
In response to the President’s announcement to streamline 14 infrastructure projects across the nation in the name of economic stimulus, Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) called the announcement a drop in the bucket when the ...
When Congress Designs Roads If this were a movie or a television sitcom, it would be funny. By Kirk Landers In March, Sen. David Vitter (R-La) introduced a bill that mandates a 50-year lifecycle cost analysis on infrastructure projects involving $5 million in ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths733 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus393 Views