More Articles for infrastructure program
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has launched "Build a New Chicago," a $7.2 billion infrastructure program that would create 30,000 jobs throughout the next three years, according to a Chicago-Sun Times report. As part of the program, Emanuel is urging major ...
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history. WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding551 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable393 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views