More Articles for infrastructure program
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has launched "Build a New Chicago," a $7.2 billion infrastructure program that would create 30,000 jobs throughout the next three years, according to a Chicago-Sun Times report. As part of the program, Emanuel is urging major ...
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels will mark the five-year anniversary of Major Moves, which generated $3.8 billion through the lease of the Indiana Toll Road to fund the largest infrastructure program in state history. WHO: Governor Mitch Daniels will join U.S. 31 ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses983 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets978 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?493 Views