More Articles for infrastructure problems such as crumbling bridges overcrowded roadways and aging water and wastewater systems
A team of students from Miami Valley Career Technology Center in Clayton, Ohio, has won the 2011 Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) Construction Challenge presented by Volvo Construction Equipment. The team competed against 23 other teams from around the United States ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1509 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority831 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views