More Articles for infrastructure Parsons Brinckerhoff
Howard Wood has been named area manager for the Columbus, Ohio, office of Parsons Brinckerhoff, a global infrastructure strategic consulting, planning, engineering and program/construction management organization. Formerly a Principal Consultant in the strategic consulting group of Parsons Brinckerhoff, Wood will now ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding574 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable437 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers249 Views