More Articles for infrastructure investments
President Barack Obama on April 10 presented Congress with a $3.8 trillion budget plan for the 2014 fiscal year, which includes $50 billion for infrastructure spending, according to the Associated Press. The $50 billion is intended for infrastructure investments and includes ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2083 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...890 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house351 Views