More Articles for infrastructure in Florida
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, issued a statement on March 4 regarding the developments on Florida passenger rail: Mica said that while he is "disappointed that a plan to transfer the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2111 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1230 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project530 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans413 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views