More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes273 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers130 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views