More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views