More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1268 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans476 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views