More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident914 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds550 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views