More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future272 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views