More Articles for infrastructure improvements
More than a quarter of major American urban roads are in substandard or poor condition and cost the average driver $377 annually, according to a report released Thursday by national transportation research group TRIP. The report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest ...
The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) unveiled the state’s 2013 construction program, which, at approximately $878 million in infrastructure improvements, is the largest construction program the state has ever taken on. Among major project areas are Interstate 29 near Grafton, ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses898 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views