More Articles for infrastructure funding plan
President Barack Obama will propose today a bipartisan effort to cut the U.S. corporate tax rate and use a portion of the generated revenue to fund infrastructure projects, according to a report from Reuters. Obama will propose the plan, which administration ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion204 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September166 Views