More Articles for infrastructure damage
From the havoc severe winter weather has wreaked this year to sustainability in action and lessons learned from other agencies, here’s a look at the latest in snow and ice control and a sneak peek at the upcoming APWA Snow ...
Just what can extreme heat do to our transportation infrastructure? Quite a lot. What the current heat wave hovering over large portions of the country can do is not only disrupt travellers but also damage roadways and rails. You’d have to wonder ...
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com At a time when economists and other ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views