More Articles for infrastructure damage
From the havoc severe winter weather has wreaked this year to sustainability in action and lessons learned from other agencies, here’s a look at the latest in snow and ice control and a sneak peek at the upcoming APWA Snow ...
Just what can extreme heat do to our transportation infrastructure? Quite a lot. What the current heat wave hovering over large portions of the country can do is not only disrupt travellers but also damage roadways and rails. You’d have to wonder ...
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org At a time when economists and other ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views