More Articles for infrastructure bill
On Friday, President Obama requested lawmakers approve a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, The Hill reported. The proposed package consists of $10 billion for an infrastructure bank, $4 billion for an investment program and $7 billion for ...
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1178 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...586 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones496 Views