More Articles for Infrastructure Bank
On Friday, President Obama requested lawmakers approve a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, The Hill reported. The proposed package consists of $10 billion for an infrastructure bank, $4 billion for an investment program and $7 billion for ...
“We have workers who need jobs and a country that needs rebuilding; an infrastructure bank would help us put them together.” President Obama, this week. It’s not exactly deck chairs on the Titanic; it’s more like taking the slow train to ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
In a “Labor Fest” speech in Milwaukee, President Barack Obama revealed plans to spend at least $50 billion throughout the next six years to rebuild 150,000 miles of roads, lay and maintain 4,000 miles of railways, and to restore 150 ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views