More Articles for infrastructure and equipment for intercity passenger rail
Administration has awarded the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) $171 million to improve service on its highly successful intercity passenger rail service. "The federal funding for intercity rail provides the impetus to expand and greatly improve passenger rail service statewide," said ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work983 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority701 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles653 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views