More Articles for Information Technology & Innovation Foundation
Representatives from Google, Toyota and Texas Instruments met on Capitol Hill on April 10 to discuss the development of self-driving vehicles, USA Today reported. The companies were part of a panel discussion sponsored by the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. The vehicles ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines179 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views